1. Designate one person from your organization to be your Wharton contact and decision-maker.
2. Contact the Events Office at 215-898-2942 to check the availability of your requested date.
3. Reserve your tentative date in writing by fax or e-mail by completing a Room Request Form. This informal inquiry shall in no case be represented or construed as a reservation for your event. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail within 2-3 business days.
4. Confirm the date with both a signed License Agreement and Alcohol Usage Agreement (if applicable) and budget code.
5. Contact one of our preferred caterers for food and beverage arrangements.
6. Request classroom technology through the Wharton School’s CT department at least three weeks prior to your event.
7. Make sure all outside service vendors and arrangements are approved by the Wharton School.
8. Coordinate all deliveries and pick-up to be made only on your contracted date(s).
9. Confirm all finalized schedules and arrangements through the Events Office at least ten business days prior to your event.
10. At least one pre-event walk-through to include client, Wharton operations, and vendor representatives (caterer, entertainer, florist, etc.) must be completed prior to the event.