Important information regarding space at Wharton
- Currently, Wharton is not accepting or scheduling requests for space.
- Wharton faculty and staff can find resources available for virtual event planning at Wharton on the Event Toolkit page*. Updates will be made to this site throughout the semester. *PennKey authentication is required.
- Space usage for Spring 2021 term will follow the evolving guidance from state and public health officials as well as the University.
- Additional information regarding space at Wharton during COVID-19 is available here.
- COVID-19 Resources: https://operations.wharton.upenn.edu/wharton-operations-covid-19-resources/
Wharton Faculty and Staff may submit reservation requests for classroom space, midterm exam space, group study rooms (in-class breakout sessions only), computer labs, Telepresence space, and special event/reception space using the tools below. Final exam spaces are scheduled through the Registrar’s Office.
The Colloquium Level Calendar
For events on the 8th floor of Jon M. Huntsman Hall, please visit the Colloquium Level Calendar to check for approximate availability.
Midterm Exam Calendar
Please use the Midterm Exam Calendar when planning dates for midterm exams. Exams are scheduled on a first come first serve basis. If an exam is already scheduled on the date you are requesting, note that we may not have enough space on the Wharton campus to schedule it. Selecting the same date as another exam increases the chance of student conflicts.
Submission Deadlines: Fall – April 15th; Spring – November 15th
Updates & Cancellations
Three options to update or cancel your reservation:
- Please reply to the original reservation confirmation email that you received from Wharton Operations.
- On the room request website, click “View My Requests” and select your reservation by clicking on the email icon, which will auto fill an email to Wharton Operations.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your inquiry. Please be sure to include your specific request ID number. For special event reservations, please e-mail email@example.com with the details of your inquiry.
A minimum of 48 business-hours notice is required for cancellation of space by e-mail. For last-minute cancellations or updates, please call Wharton Operations at 215-898-2575.
The Wharton Campus has several event spaces within our buildings for academic conferences, receptions, and special events. It is recommended that reservations for special events be placed as far in advance as possible. Please review the special events reservation process prior to placing your request, additional information regarding Wharton campus policies can be found here.