For Penn Students
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING SPACE AT WHARTON
- At this time academic requests for the summer 2022 term are being prioritized.
- COVID-19 Resources: https://operations.wharton.upenn.edu/wharton-operations-covid-19-resources/
Who Can Submit a Request?
All room requests must be submitted by a member of a recognized student club. The person submitting the room request is the designated event point of contact who is responsible for communicating with Wharton Operations and must be present during the event.
Individual students who are not representing a recognized student club are not permitted to reserve space on the Wharton campus.
Fall Semester Requests
Approved student clubs can submit room requests for regular club meetings as early as April 15th for the upcoming fall semester. Requests submitted prior to this date will not be accepted. Space for student clubs is restricted from 9:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Thursday due to classroom usage for courses. Please refer to the special events section of this page regarding requests for conferences and special events.
Spring Semester Requests
Space for student clubs is restricted between 8:30am and 5:15pm Monday through Thursday due to classroom usage for courses. Please refer to the special events section of this page regarding requests for conferences and special events. Requests are being accepted Monday through Friday from 9:00AM – 5:00PM.
Updates & Cancellations
There are three options to update or cancel your reservation:
- Please reply to the original request receipt email that you received from Wharton Operations.
- On the room request website, click “View My Requests” and select your reservation by clicking on the email icon, which will auto fill an email to Wharton Operations.
- E-mail email@example.com with the details of your inquiry. Please be sure to include your specific request ID number. For special event reservations, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your inquiry.
A minimum of 48 business-hours notice is required for cancellation of space by e-mail. For last-minute cancellations or updates, please call Wharton Operations at 215-898-2575.
The Wharton Campus has several event spaces within our buildings for academic conferences, receptions, and special events. It is recommended that special event requests be placed as far in advance as possible for planning purposes. Space requests for special events must be submitted at least 15 business-days prior to the event date. Please review the special events reservation process prior to placing your request, additional information regarding Wharton campus policies can be found here.