Important information regarding space at Wharton
- Currently, Wharton is not accepting or scheduling requests for space.
- Wharton faculty and staff can find resources available for virtual event planning at Wharton on the Event Toolkit page*. Updates will be made to this site throughout the semester. *PennKey authentication is required.
- Space usage for Spring 2021 term will follow the evolving guidance from state and public health officials as well as the University.
- Additional information regarding space at Wharton during COVID-19 is available here.
- COVID-19 Resources: https://operations.wharton.upenn.edu/wharton-operations-covid-19-resources/
Space Rental Fees
Rental fees apply to spaces reserved by Penn faculty or staff. A 26-digit university budget code is required.
The Colloquium Level Calendar
For events on the 8th floor of Jon M. Huntsman Hall, please visit the Colloquium Level Calendar to check for approximate availability.
Updates & Cancellations
There are three options to update or cancel your reservation:
- Please reply to the original request reciept email that you received from Wharton Operations.
- On the room request website, click “View My Requests” and select your reservation by clicking on the email icon, which will auto fill an email to Wharton Operations.
- E-mail email@example.com with the details of your inquiry. Please be sure to include your specific request ID number. For special event reservations, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your inquiry.
A minimum of 48 business-hours notice is required for cancellation of space by e-mail. For last-minute cancellations or updates, please call Wharton Operations at 215-898-2575.
The Wharton Campus has several event spaces within our buildings for academic conferences, receptions, and special events. It is recommended that requests for special events be placed as far in advance as possible for planning purposes. Space requests for special events must be submitted at least 15 business-days prior to the event date. Please review the special events reservation process prior to placing your request, additional information regarding Wharton campus policies can be found here.