Operations manages mail and courier service for all Wharton complex buildings. The Wharton Mailroom is located in Jon M. Huntsman Hall, F10.
Jon M. Huntsman Hall, F10
3730 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Holiday hours are sent in a memo to all Department Points of Contact, as well as posted on the mailroom door.
Penn Mail Service Schedule
(U. S. and Intramural Mail Pick-up and Delivery):
Monday – Friday 10:00 a.m., and 2:00 p.m.
Call the Wharton Mailroom (215-898-7780) for Bulk Mail pick-up.
Mail Courier Service
Mail Courier service provides delivery service to pre-designated locations (see below).
Monday – Friday 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Mail Materials include items that weigh less than 50 lbs.
Pre-Designated Courier Delivery Locations
- JMHH Undergraduate Suite G95; JMHH F10 Mailbox Courier Drop Slot
- Colonial Penn Center (mail area basement)
- Steinberg Hall-Dietrich Hall (SHDH) – Suites 1000, 1100 (reception area)
- SHDH Suite 102 (mailroom courier bin)
- Lauder Institute – 2nd floor (reception desk)
- McNeil Suite 50 lower level (Career Management)
- Steinberg Conference Center – 2nd floor (Executive Education mail area)
- Vance Hall – Ground Floor Mailbox Courier Slot
- Franklin Building
- Student Financial Services, Registrars Office Wharton (Student Records Cabinet)
- 133 S. 36th St.
- 3401 Walnut St. (Purchasing, Human Resource, UMIS etc.)
- 3440 Market St. (Budget office)
- 3600 Market Street, Suite #850
- Delivery to All Wharton Complex Departments