Important information regarding space at Wharton
- Currently, Wharton is not accepting or scheduling requests for space.
- Wharton faculty and staff can find resources available for virtual event planning at Wharton on the Event Toolkit page*. Updates will be made to this site throughout the semester. *PennKey authentication is required.
- Space usage for Spring 2021 term will follow the evolving guidance from state and public health officials as well as the University.
- Additional information regarding space at Wharton during COVID-19 is available here.
- COVID-19 Resources: https://operations.wharton.upenn.edu/wharton-operations-covid-19-resources/
Seat approximately 16 people around a table
Seat 25 to 40 people with fixed arm seating
Seat 50 to 150 people with tablet arm seating
The Dhirubhai Ambani Auditorium (JMHH G06)
Seats 299 attendees
The Patty and Jay Baker Forum
The forum is located in the lower level of Huntsman Hall. This venue is ideal for career fairs, conference registration and standing receptions. This space can be reserved only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and has a maximum capacity of 300 for a standing reception.
The Huntsman Hall 2nd Floor Lounge
The Huntsman Hall 2nd floor lounge is, as stated in its title, located on the 2nd floor of Huntsman Hall. The lounge is a multipurpose space with existing lounge furniture that can be closed off to host a more private event. It offers access to the Koo Family Plaza which is an outdoor green space with patio style furniture. This space can be reserved after 4:30pm Monday through Thursday during the Fall and Spring semesters or during hours of operation on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It has a capacity of 150 for a standing reception. Seated events will need to be reviewed with Wharton Operations’ staff.
Koo Family Plaza
This outdoor green space is located on the 2nd floor of Huntsman Hall. The plaza offers an outdoor alternative for your standing reception. This space cannot be reserved while classes are in session but is available for reservation Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Located on the ground floor of Vance Hall, Hoover Lounge is a multipurpose space with existing lounge furniture that can be used for career fairs, receptions and dining. The space offers a fireplaces that is available for use in season as well as a small patio for the spring and summer months. The capacity of the lounge is 150 persons as is and varies depending on the setup for seated luncheons or dinners. This space can be reserved after 4:30pm Monday through Thursday during the Fall and Spring semesters or during hours of operation on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The Colloquium Level
The 8th floor of Huntsman Hall, also known as the Colloquium Level, is comprised of three unique spaces that offer panoramic views of the city of Philadelphia. It is an ideal location for academic conferences and more private receptions. Note that the 8th floor is the only space in the Wharton Campus that is booked a year in advance.